Install MX player to FreeFlix HQ
Hi there! All FreeFlix HQ fans. You are here because you have downloaded and installed FreeFlix HQ APK on your android device and now you want to know more about this fantastic app. Well, you have come to the right place. In this article, we will be looking at the features and quirks of the FreeFlix HQ APK app and we will be looking at other cool things that you can do with FreeFlix HQ.
First of all FreeFlix HQ APK is an app that is available to all android devices in the form of a free movie and tv show streaming and downloading app. The app is without a doubt one of the best free streaming apps available in the market right now. I say market but however, what I mean is the free market because FreeFlix HQ APK is absolutely free to download and use. While having a huge library of movies and tv shows, which include a ton of anime shows, the FreeFlix HQ app also includes free tv channels from around the world. From news to sports to music, to even adult channels! FreeFlix HQ APK has it all.
To download the latest version of FreeFlix APK click here.
While that is all good, we are here to know about all the cool things that you can do with FreeFlix HQ APK. One of the big questions that most of the app users have is, ‘how to install MX player on FreeFlix HQ APK’. Well, here is how;
How to integrate MX player to FreeFlix HQ APK
As you may already know, the FreeFlix HQ app gives users the ability to integrate third-party or external media players to the app. The MX player is a crowd favorite, hence here is a mini-guide on how to add MX player to FreeFlix HQ APK on Amazon Firestick.
- First, you need to go to the home screen and look for the search bar, where you need to type in troypoint.com/mx. Once you are simply select the app and download it.
- Then you need to go the setting option on the FreeFlix HQ APK home screen. You will find the settings section towards the bottom of the home screen.
- Click on the settings option and locate ‘use external video player’. Here you need to allow or select this option. Enable it.
- Then the FreeFlix HQ app will show you all the available external media players installed on your device. Simply select the one you want. In this case the MX player.
- You will receive a pop up once you select the MX player. All you have to do here is select ‘Got it’
- Using your remote, press on the back button to return to the previous screen, here you see that the ‘use external player’ option has a tick next to it in orange.
- To use player simply select your movie or tv show that you want to watch and hit play! There are hundreds and thousands of content to choose from so this won’t be a hard task to do!
- Once your tv show or movie is selected, just click on Sources and enjoy!
Those are the simple steps you need to follow in order to install the MX player on FreeFlix HQ APK