SHAREit for iOS and Android
200 times faster than Bluetooth, transfer 100mb files in seconds, at the click of a button? The SHAREit app, available at www.shareitdownload.info, is undoubtedly the world’s best cross-platform file sharing app. This app was created by the developers at Lenovo, and you can definitely feel the level of attention to detail that has gone to in developing this great app. And the best part is that SHAREit works with Windows, Android, and IOS, so nobody feels left out, and it’s free.
How does SHAREit work?
The SHAREit app, sends files via ad-hoc WIFI-connections and is faster than Bluetooth and even more advanced file sharing methods like NFC. This incredible free app can be used to transfer anything from videos to photos to music to contacts to even other applications. Lenovo has created a truly global app by also making it available in 39 languages.
One of the biggest plus points of using this app is that it is 100% secure. The problem with traditional file sharing methods such as Bluetooth or USB connectivity is that there is a lot of room for harmful data or viruses to also get transferred, sometimes causing irreversible damage to devices, and not to mention breach of privacy. It is due to these reasons that SHAREit was initially conceptualized.
If you are still not convinced as to why you should be using SHAREit, try my TOP 8 reasons why SHAREit is a must have.
1. The speed of file transfer: up to 10mb’s per second and 200x faster than Bluetooth
2. There is no limit to the size of a file that can be transferred. Bigger files are broken down into smaller pieces and transferred.
3. Linked devices connect automatically when they are in range
4. Supports a wide range of file types including, WAV, WMV, along with the video files like MKV, AVI, MP4, Flash-based FLV, GIF, JPEG, and even word and excel files
5. Transferring files over WIFI is actually less battery consuming than Bluetooth transfers. We all know how important battery life is.
6. The ability to transfer files with 5 different uses simultaneously!
7. Since it uses ad-hoc WIFI connectivity, no internet connection is needed
8. Supports the three main operating systems, Windows, Android and IOS
Well guys, there you have it, my thoughts on my favorite file sharing app. Honestly, it doesn’t get any easier than this. I am a huge fan of technology that improves the quality of life. Especially something that saves time, which to me is the most valuable resource in the world. So try it out it’s free! Get it here